Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Try at Blogging

Well, I am not making any promises as to how great a blogger I will be, but I am going to make an attempt. Here are a couple of pictures of LG during our recent visit to the family.


First he is enjoying his first slice of orange at Papa and Mimi's house.

In the second pic is a face we are seeing quite frequently on him with the lower lip sucked in.

This third pic is an unofficial "Christmas picture" of LG.

I had to include this final pic of LG's uncle. It was too good to resist...
That's about it for now. I am hoping to keep at this with some regularity. We'll see how it goes.


2 comments:

Marti said...

I'll be a regular reader!

It must be a June baby thing to suck in that bottom lip. Punky does it constantly!

girlie girl said...

Yeah! I'll be checking in!