Saturday, May 9, 2009

Barber Shop

I, Andrea, am usually the barber in our house, but since I am certainly a novice we decided that Jason and Little G would go to the barber shop for nice short "summer cuts."  I have cut Little G's hair a few times before, but since this was his first trip to the barber shop I grabbed my camera to get some pictures of the event.  Well,  I was so busy trying to keep the little man still and calm that I never got one picture of him sitting on Jason's lap in the barber chair.  But here are some pics of them after. You sure cannot tell from his smiles how traumatic the haircut was for him.

4 comments:

Marti said...

How many times have I said how cute Little G is? I just can't help it! I can't wait to see him and Punky together this summer...mostly likely eating sand at the beach. At least that's what she'll probably be doing. Maybe he doesn't put everything in his mouth.

Keri said...

Oh, Little G is so adorable!!! I just want to smooch him! Looking forward to seeing you all soon in July (if not before).

Mimi said...

So, so cute - both of you!! :o) I love you all!! Happy Mothers' Day, Andrea. We're so thankful you're part of our family!

Drina said...

Love it! You'd never know Little G had just been through something so traumatic ;) I'll just echo the other sister-in-laws -- he is SO cute!