Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mr. Curiosity

Watching Little G discover new things is a daily delight! Whether it is how many new noises he can create, or how many different directions he can possibly sleep in his crib, he keeps us constantly entertained.

I placed Little G in his crib while putting some things in his drawers beside the crib; when I looked up, I discovered I was being observed...

...doesn't he look like a happy little prisoner? Here is another pic of the curious little one...

...and some more pictures...


5 comments:

Mimi said...

Mr Curiosity gets cuter everyday!! P.S. The nosiness comes from daddy! =)

Jodi said...

Good grief, he's cute! I wanna squeeze him.

Ben and Sandy Nash said...

He is a cutie. Isn't it fun when they start getting their own personalities?

Marti said...

We never get tired of looking at pictures of that cute guy!

Jason and Andrea said...

I'm not sure what you are talking about, Mimi... you really think I am nosy? :-)

- Daddy